3F., No.409, 4th Neighborhood, Siaocian Rd., Yangmei District, Taoyuan City 32652, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Business hour:
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am ~ 5:00pm
- amFlexible noontime hours:07:30~08:00
- pmFlexible noontime hours:12:00~13:00
- Saturday 9：00am~12：00pm Except Consecutive National Holidays
- Tel: 886-34782324
- Fax: 886-34759350
- Web: http://www.ychbo.gov.tw
- Send us E-mail: email@example.com
- SKYPE: yangmei_1
- In October, 1945, the embryo of Taiwan restoration, the household registration still continued to follow the rules of Japan, connected and run by the police institution.
- In April, 1946, the household registration was ruled by Yang-Mei Town Hall, which charged the implementation of permanent registered address check. In October, Yang-Mei Town Hall received the household registration.
- In 1953, Town Hall set up the division of household registration. There are one coordinator, some division staffs and some other registrars. Supervisor of this town also being the head of division and the coordinator also being the deputy chief of division.
- In 1957, added the Police officer to be the deputy chief of division.
- On January 1, 1967, Yang-Mei Town Hall added the full-time jobs of the head of division and the communicating officers for police officers.
- On July 1, 1969, Yang-Mei Town Hall trying to combine the Household and the Police separated the division of household registration from Town Hall and set up the Yang-Mei Household Registration Office. This Office is belonged to Yang-Mei Police Department (Y.M.P.D.). The chief of this Office is still the Supervisor of this town; the deputy chief is the deputy chief of Y.M.P.D. and the coordinator were rearranged to be the secretary.
- On July 1, 1973, the combination of the Household registration and the Police implemented formally. The chief of Household Registration Office changed to be hold concurrently by the deputy director of police department.
- In July, 1981, Ministry of Internal Affairs, in order to improve the drawback of the combination of the Household registration and the Police, changed the director of household registration into privately who hold the deputy director of police station concurrently.
- On July 1, 1991, implementing the scission between the household registration and the Police Department, the Household Registration Office changed to be subordinate to the county government of Tao-Yuan. The organ, Household Registration Office, Yang-Mei Township, Tao-Yuan County, took the business of application for household registration.
- On December 22, 2003, Office moved to the new building of administrative garden of Yang-Mei ( Lie in 3F.~5F., No.409, Xiaoqian Rd., Yangmei Town, Taoyuan County 326, Taiwan) ,with the spacious official working environment and high-quality service facility, continued to serve villagers.